Your terms and conditions of use
- All Goods must be paid for in full before dispatch.
- Personal cheques can be accepted but must have been cleared in our bank prior to dispatch
- All Goods must be signed for on receipt of delivery-The driver will wait while you check that your stove has been delivered in perfect condition.
- No complaints about damaged goods will be handled if we hold a signature as proof of perfect delivery
- We are not responsible for faults that may occur with your stove due to negligent fitting-we recommend that a qualified installer does this for you and follows all the correct installation guidelines so that you can enjoy your stove to the maximum.
- Manufacturer's faults are not our responsibility but we will however try our very best to support a problem you may have with a faulty stove- All of our stoves come with a manufacturer's warranty.
- We do not deliver to second floor premises or any property that will cause undue hardship to the delivery driver-you must inform us if you think that your delivery will prove difficult.